UPPSC Additional Private Secretary Examination by UP Public Service Commission(UPPSC)
Application invited for following posts on prescribed format for following posts:
Assistant Private Secretary(APS): 240 posts(UR-120, SC-50, ST-5,OBC-65)(Special -10 (SC-1,ST-9))
- A graduate degree from any University recognized by Law in India or any equivalent qualification recognized equivalent by the Govt.
- Minimum 80 words pm speed in Hindi shorthand and minimum 25 words pm speed in Hindi Type is essential
- The knowledge of computer is essential as follows:
- Syllabus for CCC by DOE ACC society or
- Course Conducted by UP Secondary Education Board or any Syllabus recognized equivalent to that
Pay Scale: Rs. 59300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4600
Age: 21-35 years as on 01/07/2010. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Application Fee: Fee Rs. 230/-(Rs.110/- of SC/ST of UP) should be paid by Payment Challans in the State Treasuries of UP in favour of Secretary, Public Service Commission, UP. Fee can also be submitted by Postal Order in favour of Secretary, Public Service Commission, UP payable at Allahabad.
How to Apply: Application should be submitted on the prescribed format alongwith relevant certificates and required fee and completed in all respects must reach the “Secretary,(Deptt No.A-5/E-1/2010) Public Service Commission, UP, 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018” at the Commission’s office either by registered post or by hand up to 5.00 p.m. on or before 21/01/2011.
Details available at http://uppsc.org.in/advt/25122010adv/LOK%20SEWA%20AYOG%20Employment%20English.pdf