Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Technical Branches March 2010
Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian Citizens for grant of Permanent/ Short Service Commission in Technical Branches of the Indian Air Force for the following courses.
No. 78 Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) (Permanent Commission For Men)
No. 50 Short service Commission Course (SSC) For Men and Women
Training Commencing in Jan 2011
Pre Final Year Engineers For University Entry Scheme (USE) For Men Training Commencing in July 2011
Aeronautical Engineers (Electronics)
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or a combination of these streams OR
- Diploma in Electronics of Madras Institute of Technology OR
B.Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics/ Optics and Opto Electronics OR
- M.Sc. Degree in Physics (with Electronics) / Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ MCA with Maths, Physics and Electronics at graduation level OR.
- M.Sc. Tech in Electronics and Radio Engineering OR
- Section A&B of Examination of the Associate Membership Examination of Institution of Engineers (India) in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Subjects OR
- Section A&B of Examination of Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies in Avionics/ Communication streams OR
- Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with subjects of Section A & full subjects of Section B by actual studies (Maths, Applied Electronics and Circuits, Principles of Communication Engineering, Transmission lines and Networks)
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
- BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical / Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Production or a combination of these streams OR
- Section A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of Institution of Engineers (India) in Mechanical/ Aeronautical subjects by actual studies. OR
- Section A&B of Associate Membership Examination of the Aeronautical Society of India with Group I (Design and Production) or Group II (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) subjects by actual studies.
Minimum Marks: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together in any of the above listed educational qualification.
Last Date: 14.04.2010 (21.04.2010 For candidates from far_flung areas)
For full details and application format please visit the link below http://careerairforce.nic.in